[HCDX]: Warning of TA

Hi,

It seems that there is no time to rest or write reports (or even think
about going to work)! I'll started to make some reports last evening to my
listenings of December but NA-stations are back again. For example on 1350
I succeeded to listen two new stations to me, KGHF Pueblo CO and some 5
minutes later WIOU Kokomo IN. (Not any big surprises but nice catches
anyway)Quite many other frequencies was open and there were stations
audible in quite wide area from east to middle of continent.

I was ready to work out most of my reports next weekend and have some rest
but it seems that I shall have some better to do!

So back to hobby everyone!

Alpo Heinonen, Rovaniemi (Finnish Arctic Circle)

Receiver: NRD 525
Long Wires to 295 and 005 (1000 meters)
Beverage to 320 (750 meters)