[HCDX]: RADIO SAN MARINO INT - WAS IT A HOAX OR NOT ??

[HCDX]: RADIO SAN MARINO INT - WAS IT A HOAX OR NOT ??

hello from New Zealand

We are continuing to get conflicting info about
RADIO SAN MARINO INTERNATIONAL
and did it or did it not broadcast from the Rep of San Marino.

Radio San Marino tells us emphaticaly that they did broadcast from a
mobile setup inside the borders of the Rep of San Marino
BUT
other reports from other people say differrent.
If you can help clear up this issue once and for all, I am sure that
there are many DXer's ( myself included )that would like to know if they
QSLed a "New" country or not.
		DID THIS HAPPEN - OR WAS IT A HOAX ??

Your replies would be appreciatted at:  kiwiradio@xxxxxxxxxxx

73's