R: [HCDX]: Blokhus DX-Report

>Hello!

>Now this year's DX-pedition to Blokhus ...
>On the other hand we didn't hear CHIN Toronto, 1540, at all. That was a
>pest during the previous two years. Off the air?

FC: here direct CHIN information...
Mr. Johnny Lombardi and CHIN Radio/Tv International would like to talk
to management about the 1998 Eros World Tour.
Please e-mail  us at:      chin@xxxxxxxx
Please visit our website at:        www.chinradio.com
Please call us at 416 531 9991   or write us at:
Johnny Lombardi or Lenny Lombardi,
CHIN Radio/Tv International,
622 College Street,
Toronto Ontario Canada M6G 1B6

>Uff. Almost got a tennis-elbow from typing... OK, that's it so far. Hope
>you enjoyed it.
>7030's
>Martin

FC: Sorry Martin, please advise me about next Blokhus DXP before... HI!
73's de FC
Francesco Clemente
Udine, Italy.

fclemente@xxxxxxx