[HCDX]: Unid help 1270, 1350, 1550

During a period of splendid conditions those number of UNID:s
increase:

1270 at 0530 UTC; Latin American statin. First an ID sounding like
Radio Teriamo... Later a real ID was heard "Sintonia ...... 12-70 AM
Radio Vide... (or similar sounding very short name) by female over
soft background music. Formate was mainly talk. Many Colombian
stations were heard at the same time.

1350 a US or Canadian station with NOS/AdS-formate was heard
with an ID as "...on 13-50 KRO" or maybe "ARO". This puzzles me...

1550 at 2205 UTC during a very nice opening for northeastern US
a spanish speaking station was heard. Latin music programming and
ID similar to "Radio Movimo". Mentions of "Tropical Panama" was also
heard. Later a Radio Mil-ID was heard but I'm not sure it was the
same station.

Can anyone shed lights on these, I'd be most grateful!

Cheers; Dick Gustavsson