Re: [HCDX]: WJDM address

At 08:56 PM 1/10/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I need an address to WJDM on 1660 kHz, as I seem to have dislocated any I
>might have had. Thanks in advance.

In May 1997 I visited the station at 9 Caldwell Place, Elizabeth, NJ 07201.
This address is also listed in the 1997 NRC AM Radio Log. However, already
last May they announced they intended to move their studios and offices to
NYC from this rundown NJ neighborhood. Don't know if and when those plans
became reality.

You might want to try through the net... In May 1997 I received an
e-mail-QSL from Program Director Dan Turner. His address, at least back
then, was DanT123@xxxxxxx

73 Mika Makelainen

Mika Makelainen			mtm@xxxxxxxxx