Re: [HCDX]: WCMQ address (was: WJDM address)

Hermod Pedersen wrote:

> Thanks to all for providing the address. Proves that these lists are a
> great source of information sharing. By the way, I did check the FCC web
> site for an address, only to get one in Minneapolis, I think it was. Mother
> company, I guess, but of little use for DX reports.
>
> The FCC had a Florida address for WCMQ, 1700, but I guess it's kind of
> wrong too. Would anyone have a "correct" one, for QSL purposes.

My report was going to WCMQ ?La Gran Cadena?, 1001 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Coral
Gables, FL 33134, USA.  It was send of on December 1st.  The letter was not returned,
but I neither haven't received a QSL yet.

--
Vriendelijke groeten - Kind regards. 7(0)3(0) de Guido.
             Guido Schotmans - Editor-in-Chief