[HCDX]: WCMQ address (was: WJDM address)

[HCDX]: WCMQ address (was: WJDM address)

>>From the WRTH 1997: 9 Caldwell Place, Elizabeth NJ 07201.

Only proves I should have stuck to WRTH. For '97 I decided to give Passport
a try. Quite Ok publication, but I sure cannot beat WRTH when it comes to
full, broad service.
So back to WRTH, at least during '98. Then we'll all have to see what
happens next year - now that both Andy Sennitt and Bart Kuperus have left
the WRTH.

Thanks to all for providing the address. Proves that these lists are a
great source of information sharing. By the way, I did check the FCC web
site for an address, only to get one in Minneapolis, I think it was. Mother
company, I guess, but of little use for DX reports.

The FCC had a Florida address for WCMQ, 1700, but I guess it's kind of
wrong too. Would anyone have a "correct" one, for QSL purposes.

Hermod Pedersen
Nordic Shortwave Center <http://swl.sydsvenskan.se/>