Re: [HCDX]: Wanted: Address of Dallas Airport Station

Re: [HCDX]: Wanted: Address of Dallas Airport Station

I have looked for information about their TIS operation at the
American Airline web site and the Dallas-Fort Worth web site and
struck out.  The best address to use is probably to the American
Airlines operation at the DFW Airport, since the airline is the one
operating the station.

Bill Harms
Bill's Ultimate TIS Digest
http://www.erols.com/wharms/tis