Re: [HCDX]: Wanted: Address of Dallas Airport Station

Re: [HCDX]: Wanted: Address of Dallas Airport Station

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998 23:59:36 +0100 "Martin Elbe" <elbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for an address of the Dallas Airport Station, 1680 kHz.
>Anybody
>out there with a QSL? Damned hard job to dig out enough details for a
>report on that one, but I think I can try to write to them.

I received a nice folder QSL card earlier this year signed by Joe Blair -
Communications Administrator.  The address on the card is:

Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport
Airport Maintenance/Communications Division
P.O. Drawer 619428
DFW Airport, TX 75261-9428

Many other DXers have reported receiving this QSL, so they are a good
verifier.

73,

J.D. Stephens
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx