Subject: [HCDX]: Re: WRTH Future
Author:  hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx at ~DPH-INTERNET-MAIL
Date:    1/13/98 1:37 PM

Hi All

Anyone know what the story is about the WRTH ?

Any news on who will replace Andy Sennitt & is the financial situation as bad
as what has been mentioned? Will it continue this next 12 months?

I'm sick of hearing second hand reports.. What's the real story?

73
Dave

  ,-._|\  David Onley donley@xxxxxxxxxx
 /  Oz  \ Never lose site of the bigger