Re: [HCDX]: QSL ?

Like Christoph Ratzer, I received a nice QSL-card last
year (April). v/s was Ko Ko Htway, Director (Radio).
I sent them a taped report for a broadcast on 7185 kHz,
and used the address given in the WRTH.

Unlike others on this list, my experiences with RTM Kuching are more
mixed. I've tried sending a reception report twice, without much luck.
The same goes for RTM Kuala Lumpur. I've tried twice for them too, but
haven't received any replies. May be it is just bad luck, or may be I
am being black listed by RTM. Who knows...

Regards from Norway,
Arild Skalmeraas
E-mail: arild_s@xxxxxxxxx

---Guido Schotmans <gs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A few weeks ago, I made recordings with quite good quality from the
following stations :

> - National Radio of Cambodia on 11940
> - R Myanmar on 7185
> - RTM Sibu, Sarawak on 5005
>
> Programme content of all of them was more or less the same : local
talks and local
> music. That makes it hard to provide good details in a reception
report, so I am
> thinking of sending a cassette.  But is it worth the effort?  Has
anybody of you
> received a QSL from these stations?  Probably a veriesigner name can
make the
> difference...
>
> Furthermore there are differences in addresses :
>
> Concerning Cambodia WRTH'97 says 106, Street Preah Kossamak and
Passport '98 says
> Monivong Boulevard also at no. 106.
>
> RTM Sibu : WRTH gives only an Sarawak-address in Kuching, Passport
gives an extra one
> for Sibu.
>
> --
> Vriendelijke groeten - Kind regards. 7(0)3(0) de Guido.
>              Guido Schotmans - Editor-in-Chief
>        DX-ANTWERP, P.O.Box 16, B-2660 Hoboken, BELGIUM
>              e-mail :  gs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>              DX-Antwerp  http://www.dxa.be

==