[HCDX]: Weekend Activity!

  Greetings!
      I was unable to get an "acceptable" SWR match on 9335 kHz,so until I put
up a new antenna for 31 meters the testing on that frequency is put on hold.
However,
WREC will be broadcasting this weekend (Jan.17 & 18):

January 17th: starting between 1600-1700 UTC on 6955 USB,switching to 6850 USB
(time will be announced during the broadcast on 6955).

January 18th: starting between 1200-1300 UTC on 6850 USB

  WREC will be relaying numerous North American pirates (both current &
classic stations),a few Europirates as well as live WREC programming.The
broadcast on Jan.17th on 6850 will last well into the evening hours,possibly
continuos depending on my transmitter!

  Please pass the word to your trusted friends in the hobby,thanks! I hope
everyone
will get a chance to listen & will enjoy the programming and relays. Good DX!!

73,
 PJ Sparx

 Owner/Operator of WREC "Radio Free East Coast"