[HCDX]: Q-Radio and 3910 unid

1) Q-RADIO 1224. Piet, thanks for info. I also noticed
the Veronica loop tape and as of writing this Jan. 14
the Q-Radio seems to be on the air already. Have you
any idea about their address?
On 828 there is different programming, but due to the
local QRM I didn't get their ID. Is it still Veronica?

2) Someone (I think it was Magnus) wondered about the
US station on 3910. I have heard here an Irish
religious pirate Reflections Europe with lots of
US ministries programmes. This might explain the
US addresses heard on this freq. The station was
on the air weekends mainly.

Best 73's

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski