Re: [HCDX]: MW: New stations on 828 & 1224 in the Netherlands

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998, Piet Pijpers wrote:

> 828 Arrow Classic Rock 1800 ''All night long, Arrow Classic
> Rock''. Vintage UK rock, among the groups: The Pretty Things
> and the Free. Waiting for the Soft Machine;-)
>
> 1224 Q Radio 1730 Test transmission till 00.00: Ethnic music,
> blues. Rather long newsitem about the Dutch ''Green'' Party.
> Transmitting ''under the wings'' of NOZEMA according to OM.
> ID: ''Q Radio''

Thanks Piet! This is precisely the kind of information that makes
Hard-Core-DX a valuable source of news!

Both stations were audible in Finland when I tried later in the evening.
Do you happen to know the addresses for these stations?

73
Mika Makelainen
Finland