Re: [HCDX]: MW Log: Alaska heard in Germany

Re: [HCDX]: MW Log: Alaska heard in Germany

>I'm not able to make Wav files. Let me know if you're interested on a tape.
>On 29th December the time between 8.00UTC and 12.00UTC was the best time for
>TA-Stations here in Germany. Around 10.00 UTC KSL 1160 and KOA 850 were
>audible.
>CHRB 1140 faded out around 12.00 UTC.

Hello Hartmut,
thanks for your kind offer! Yes I am curious to listen to your recording,
as a cassette or mini cassette for a dictating machine.

Will send it back to you together with stamps, so you will have no cost.

Although the recording might get me frustrated because of my receiving
situation at home... Alaska has ever been a dream I expect to get during a
DX camp in a much more northern location.
:-)

73s,
Willi

If you want to know how to maximize bureaucracy, minimize social standards
and human rights, and rise prices at the same time, just ask a politician
to find common standards for the European Union.
     _/_/  Willi H. Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx