[HCDX]: THE K.R.W. VOL 13 # 3

Hi there from the KRW.

We received this today:

        Re: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME THIRTEEN - NUMBER THREE
  Date:
        Sat, 17 Jan 1998 16:15:42 -0500 (EST)
  From:
        "W.A. Merriman" <merriman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To:
        kiwiradio@xxxxxxxxxxx

Do not send me any more of this trash.  It's bad enough that HCDX
allows this garbage but I don't want it direct.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

While we respect your comments, we feel that we put out a weekly Email
publication - free to all, that has a quality input in it.
We are sorry that you apparently have a "Strong" dislike for any
"unourthorised" broadcasts. Yet you probably listen to them.

We would like other serious comments re The K.R.W, because if there is a
need to improve, we need to know where to do it.

Please send your comments ASAP to: <kiwiradio@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks and 73's

Graham J Barclay
Editor - THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY