Re: [HCDX]: THE K.R.W. VOL 13 # 3

Hello!

> Do not send me any more of this trash.  It's bad enough that HCDX
> allows this garbage but I don't want it direct.

My impression is, that there are too many publications using Hard-core-DX
as a reflector for spreading the bulletin instead of relying on own
subscribers. Some italian bulletins, Kiwi's bulletin, AMDXNF, PiPaPo etc.
to mention just a few.

I think it would be enough to spread two or three editions as a sample, and
if anybody is interested in receiving this bulletin afterwards he can
subscribe it. Just as for example Wolfgang Bueschel's excellent BC-DX. He
is not molesting anybody by sending it out to those not interested in it.
If you like to receive it, send him a mail and he'll put you on his list
and send it to you. It's that simple.

For example, I'm not interested at all in pirates and regard things like
PiPa as as kind of spamming. Goes unread to Dev Nul.

Just my 2 cents.
73's
Martin