To:            "Palo Mika J" <Mjpalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From:          "Glenn Heffernan" <gheffernan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:       Re: Future of the World Radio TV Handbook
Date:          Mon, 19 Jan 1998 10:51:40 -0500

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail concerning future editions of the World Radio TV Handbook (WRTH).

The WRTH will continue to publish. We are in the process of hiring a new staff. As soon as the details are worked out we will make an announcement introducing the new Editor-in-Chief and other staff
Many thanks for your interest.

Cordially yours,

Glenn Heffernan
Publisher