Re: [HCDX]: Nordic SW Center

jdstephens@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Some time ago, I read a somehwat vague E-mail here concerning the Nordic
> Shortwave Center web page.  The way the message was worded caused me to
> wonder if the URL had been changed.  But, the current URL of
> http://swl.sds.se  still worked.
>
> However, it has now been over 2 weeks since the web site has been
> updated, and I was wondering if anyone knew what has happened to the
> Nordic Shortwave Center?  Has the URL been changed?
>
> 73,
>
> J.D. Stephens
> jdstephens@xxxxxxxx

If recall, Hermod Pedersen mentioned in his e-mail that the ISP wanted to
ensure that the same name was used by all subscribers (or something like
that) and that the URL would become:

http://swl.sydsvenskan.se/

I changed the link on my page, however the old URL still gets me there too.
Don't know for how long though!
--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser