Re: [HCDX]: Nordic SW Center

At 19:48 1998-01-21 +0100, you wrote:
>>trsc.com has the Nordic Shortwave Center web page at
>>swl.sydsvenskan.se/. The DX Window has not been
>>updated since 1-4-98.
>
>Come on, give us a break. This is not work... Besides, DX Window is email
distributed, the web is an extra, free service for everybody, courtesy
Danish Shortwave Center.

Just to clarify:
The entire Peru part was updated on Jan 19.
It may seem as a small thing, but actually it takes hours and hours to
update first the database itself, then put tens and tens of files on the net.
You also now get more audio files from stations captured on short wave. And
that's why I am doing all this, to keep better track on those nice Andean
stations.
Otherwise most of my time has to go into the real site,
http://sydsvenskan.se Those wishing may have a look, but it is entirely in
Swedish...
Those are the guys feeding me. And you, partly, because the net feed is all
free of charge. As long as we behave ;-)
Back to work.

/Hermod Pedersen
Web Editor
Sydsvenska Dagbladet <http://sydsvenskan.se/>