[HCDX]: Korean clandestines

Here are receptions of some of the Korean Clandestine outlets at my
East Coast North America listening post.

3985 Echo of Hope. 1/27 1120. (South Korean Clandestine to North
Korea). Fair signal marred by a jammer, which I assume is North
Korean. Female in Korea and a few strains of music. 32332 (Bill Harms
- Maryland, USA)

4120 Voice of National Salvation (North Korean station claiming to be from
South Korea). 1/27 1040  A female announcer in Korean fair to poor
signal. Reception was ruined by the South Korean jammer. 22332 (Bill
Harms - Maryland, USA)

4450 Voice of National Salvation (North Korean station claiming to be
from South Korea). 1/27 1042  A female announcer in Korean, somewhat
weaker than 4120. Reception was also ruined by the South Korean
jammer. 22331 (Bill Harms - Maryland, USA)

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland, USA