Re: [HCDX]: Unfair DX ???

At 17:52 11-02-98 +0200, you wrote:
>That's not DXing when you are listening on vacation abroad to local stations
>and after that you'll send a listening report.

Agree! In Dansk DX Lytter Klub/DDXLK we only regard QSL-cards as "real QSL",
if you have heard the DX-station in your home-country, e.g. a DX-camp in
Denmark. There is no DX-spirit in traveling to Vanuatu just to listen to
Radio Vanuatu, send a reception-report and get a QSL-card. That kind of QSL
is a souvenir and should not be included in your "heard-XX-countries"-list.

And what about germans going to Blokhus in Denmark for hard-core-DXing? And
they hear Alaska on mediumwave all the time! When we danes normally only
hear VOCM, CJYQ, WBBR etc. No, we are not at all envious ;-)

73s P. Witten, Denmark
http://home1.inet.tele.dk/witten (news about danish local-radio/audioclips
etc.)