Re: [HCDX]: Unfair DX ???

>>"Bill Harms" <wharms@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>>I also fail to understand the problem with DXing while on vacation
>>and sending out QSL reports for the receptions.  I have done it
>>myself and it is a wonderful way to pass the time for me. If someone
>>is up front about it, what difference does it make?  DXing is a
>>personal hobby when it comes right down to it, and as long as a DXer
>>is not cheating by making fraudulent loggings (Yes, I have seen some
>>fraudulent reception reports) it makes not difference to me how he
>>caught the station.

This is a hobby. It is meant to be fun. Who cares what tools people use
to have a good time at the DX hobby.

Just what is a DXpedition if not a vacation to listen to DX from another
location. I agree with you Bill, as long as the logging sent for the QSL
is not fraudulent, who cares. The main thing is to have a good time and
relax with a hobby you enjoy.

It might be nice to hear Kiribas [Gilbert Islands] from my home in the
Arizona Sonoran Desert  but if I am in Hawaii and I hear it, who cares
but me. I rather enjoy DXing wherever I am.

The whole idea is to have fun and learn something from DXing.

BTW I don't use a tape recorder but I hope those who do don't hold it
against me. <G>

73 to all,
Ragnar
KA1MBA