Re: [HCDX]: Back to business, I hope + UNID help

ahlrothe@xxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> It looks to me that everybody is now too busy on giving their opinions on others
> that nobody is listening their radio any more.  I hope that eventually at least
> some of you will go back on listening.  In my opinion it is more fun than the
> present situation.

I couldn't agree more! When the question first was posted my immediate
reaction was "wow, this will get a few going" as there as many opinions
about this as there are DX-ers...

But yes, I also have a unid query.
I have heard a station on 1590 kHz (in mess) on a couple of occassions
mentioning "on the new frequency of". I'm uncertain of WHAT station it
is AND what frequency mentioned. US station no doubt.
Anyone else hearing this "promo announcement"??

Dick Gustavsson, Sweden