[HCDX]: Re: [AmFmTvDx] TIS 1610 Port Huron, MI Update

[HCDX]: Re: [AmFmTvDx] TIS 1610 Port Huron, MI Update

Colin,

The FCC WTB database now lists the calls for this guy.  It is WPLS727
and is licensed to the State of Michigan Transportation Department.
The FCC lists the transmitter site as at I-94 at split between
Downtown Port Huron and Blue Water Bridge. (whatever that means.)

Bill Harms

Bill's Ultimate TIS Digest
http://www.erols.com/wharms/tis/