Re: [HCDX]: RE: Voz Cristiana

At 10:20 AM 3/7/98 +0100, Thorsten Koch wrote:

>Tom Sundstrom wrote:
>
>>Christian Vision has a web site at
>>
>>http://www1f.btwebworld.com/christian-vision/.
>
>... try out this URL, which is easier to read:
>http://www.christian-vision.org/

Actually, I didn't write that but Andrew Flynn wrote that veri letter that
I redirected to the HCDX list... :-)  But I agree that the shorter URL is
better, one we've had on our pages for a while. I thought there might have
been a separate Web site for the Chile transmitters, but not so.

I also posted the English-language ID on our "sounds" page at
<http://www.trsc.com/sounds.html>.

Regards, Tom Sundstrom