[HCDX]: Great QSL logs - pirates

I am very proud to show you today a new QSL  from the Eritrean Liberation front
ELF-RC  receoved today 12-3-98  in 20 days !
Below  is their letter  retyped ( it is the firt time that my OCR  program has
been crashed ) ---

This is to confirm  your reception of our radio transmission The Voice of
Democratic  Eritrea  on the time and  frequency your recorded : congratulations
YOU happen to be one among the  first persons  around the world who reported
back After all  this transmission which preaches  democracy peace reconciliation
and justice  will no  doubt play a  crucial  role in the  ongoing  pacification
and democratization  process in eritrea and the entire  region

thank you for the interest  you have taken  in our transmission take care and
keep in touch

cordially
Seyoum O Michael
Mm of Executive  Committee
ELF RC

POB 200343
53134 Bonn FRG
tel fax 49 0 228356 181
email MGhebresel@xxxxxxx
--------
I think that this can be possibly the most significant letter i ever had  from
a clandestine  station ! They also maintain a web apge found at
http://www.erols.com/meskerem

some little logs this week

GABON 4776  RTV Gabon   - 2210, 8-3 ,classical music with slightly
overnmodulated and high treble sounds ( near to RRIndonesia )  then  to news
@2239  , songs at 2251 Good that day other as commly Liangas Greece

NIGERIA  15120 V of Nigeria  ,11-3 , OM in AA , then quran ID in AA then arab
songs  44433 LIangas Greeece

 PIrates

1640 	Monahiko Agori	1020  with QSO s  local station
1368 	Aghios 			1200  older greek  songs

"adhered AM-HCDXers never listen to FMSS!"
Good HCDX is also listening to 1xxx1 stations
Zacharias Liangas
pen-DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, DSWCI #3507(temporarily out)
http://www.compulink.gr/Users/zliangas  SHORTED !
http://www.clandjop.com/~jcruzan/greek-p.html  (mirrored for greek pirate radio )
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/lot/2638   NEW NEW
pesawat penerima : Lowe HF 150 , SONY IFC 7600 D , Philips 2935 antena 6 m & 11 m
distribution list with 86 recipients