[HCDX]: Logging

For reposting on any web pages, any DX bulletins, and any DX shows:
1680   Dog Radio (Pirate).  3-12  2300-2330+  My mystery station which I
have
been monitoring on this frequency for 2 weeks has finally started
identifying.
They had been playing more of the religious music with Indian
subcontinental
instrumental backing which has aired in recent days, and I also heard
several IDs
of "Dog Radio...1680 kiloHertz.  Thank you for listening to Dog Radio",
sometimes
over the music, by a male announcer in a computerized voice.  So, this is
pirate indeed.  This station has been noted in the past playing jazz,
classic rock
& pop (Pink Floyd, Creedence Clearwater, Cream, etc.), and the
Indian-influenced
music noted this evening.  Some evenings they play just one style, other
nights they
play selections from 2 or more styles.  Loops roughly E/SE of my QTH in
North
Alabama.  (JS-AL)

73,

J.D. Stephens - 106 Anita Dr., Madison, AL  35757-8419
Drake R8, Kiwa Loop
Panasonic RF-2600, 75' randomwire
GE Superradio II, Shotgun Loop

jdstephens@xxxxxxxx