Re: [HCDX]: Dominican Republic

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 01:07:20 +0100 "Pedro Sedano" <sedano@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>Hi!
>
>DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
>
>During my last visit to this country I heard irregular transmissions
>of Radio Cristal Internacional on 5013v around 1800 UTC. The station
>needs reception reports to the following address: Apartado 894, Santo
>Domingo, Dominican Republic. If you want receive QSL, please send >2$USD
:-(

I want very much to receive a QSL from this station.  But, 4 reception
reports including a good-quality tape recording of my reception, and the
requested U.S. $$ have gone unanswered.  2 of these reports have been
sent via registered mail, and return receipts have been received showing
that the reports did indeed arrive at the station.  Anyone else having
difficulty obtaining a QSL from Radio Cristal??

73,

J.D. Stephens
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx