[HCDX]: SWRS logged in Wellington, New Zealand

[HCDX]: SWRS logged in Wellington, New Zealand

Hi all

I have logged SWRS's test transmissions on 11515 kHz
at 20:15 UTC, 19 March. I spent a fair bit of the
weekend listening to my tape over and over
trying to get enough for a decent reception
report before letting SWRS decide. It appears that
what I did hear was them (relay of Crazy Wave
Radio). Signal was very weak and
my location at home is electrically noisy.

Receiver is an AR7030 with 30m of wire in the garden.

Thanks to the SWRS folks for taking the time to
listen to my recording.

They were there again today, but I was running
late for work (Moanday morning here),

73s

Chris