Re: [HCDX]: Radio Valera .. and some e-mails

Den 27-Mar-98, skrev jdstephens@xxxxxxxx:

>So did I.....Same verie signer, but also Mariela Leal signed, as well.

yeah. She had signed my too, but I was not sure what the name was to 100% so I
didn't mention it. But now that you say it is Leal I can see that too :)

I would also like to ask if any of you guys have any e-mail addresses to Radio
Cora del Peru, Radio Atlantida, the Peruvian on 4904.8 (can't remember the
name at the moment) ...

Patrik Willför