Re: [HCDX]: Re: hard-core-dx V4 #459

At 06:55 PM 3/29/98 +0100, you wrote:

>>Just received ATTRIB.BND as an attached file(received another with same
title
>>last week).  The text reads as symbols:   any suggestions on how to read
this

I too have nothing that can decode the BND file. Other participants have
been distributing WordPerfect and Word files. I suggest that those
attaching documents to e-mail messages for this group should save the
document as an RTF file. Virtually all word processors nowadays can read
RTF files... and we shouldn't have these format or platform problems.
Thanks for "listening"...

73, Tom W2XQ
--
Thomas R. Sundstrom                               trs@xxxxxxxx