Re: [HCDX]: Fine Tuning

Don Moore wrote:
>Before throwing out accusations, it makes more sense to investigate
>the problem. Has anyone tried contacting the editors to see what they
>know?
>I also want to state that I am disappointed that the e-mail message
>questioning Larry's honesty was approved for this list. It was
>clearly a strongly-worded flame and should have been returned to the
>sender.

Thanks, Don.
I couldn't agree more. This email business tend to become more and more hot.
If people only could learn one of two things:
1. Go ask the persons involved directly.
2. If this is too big a task (which it seems to many), at least ask kindly.
In most cases there are perfect explanations.

Go kick butts too often, and I'm sure a lot of devoted, hard working DXers
won't find it worth all the trouble. And then we all loose.

Regarding Fine Tuning: they have for many, many years provided the DX world
with some of the best news stuff and some of the best DX books ever
published: the Proceedings series.
No, not "some of...", make that THE best.
Do yourself a service: order all issues right away.

And I'm not even close to these guys. I just happened to buy one
Proceedings, the got then rest. And now I am patiently waiting and hoping
for more stuff from these guys.
Don't spoil it.
Support them, encourage them!

Hermod Pedersen