Re: SV: [HCDX]: KWZ30: info anyone?

Hello Tom,

>Radio Netherlands' Media Network will be doing a review of the KWZ-30 soon,

Thank you for this information: I always kept the RN tests in the highest
consideration when deciding about the purchase of a receiver, so I'll wait
eagerly for this transmission.  Apart from the RealAudio outlet, the
evening MW emission from Belgium is loud and clear here in Italy and is
usually the emission I listen to.
By the way, I often visit the Web pages of RN; I like very much the Acrobat
format, so I hope you'll put some more publications on line in this way.

Thank you again and all the best in your activity.

73

Fabrizio