E-MAIL: g.serra@xxxxxx

From:  Giovanni Serra, TFW On Line editor

To HCDX Editors

Dear DX Friends,
It is incredible, but only two Italian Dxers are giving their regular
contributions to my Bulletin;   now I am trying to invite other Italian
TFW On Line recipients for giving their contributions to my DX
Newsletter, changing The Four Winds On Line Policy for Italian
recipients only.

My aim is to increase Italian contributions to TFW On line: this is no
possible if Italian DXers read my bulletin on your excellent Web pages.

My suggestion, if it is possible, is to give a password to all your NON
ITALIAN recipients to have access at my DX bulletin TFW On line on your
Web Pages.

I am sorry for this inconvenience.  If you have other ideas, please, let
me know !

Thanks for your attention.

73,   Gianni Serra
        g.serra@xxxxxx

SW Monitoring Station --- TFW & TFW On Line Editor --- AIR, Associazione
Italiana Radioascolto --- DSWCI, Danish Shortwave Club International ---
NASWA, North American Shortwave Assn --- Monitoring Times (Grove
Enterprises Inc., NC - USA)  & World Radio TV Handbook contributor.