[HCDX]: Hue Beavers <hrbeavers@yahoo.com>: Re: 1700 kHz Denison/Sherman Test

Today, I was contacted via E-mail by Mr. Hue Beavers - Chief Engineer for
KDSX-1700 - offering to run a DX test from a new expanded band station.
Here are the details:

Saturday, May 2, 1998:  KDSX-1700,  Denison/Sherman, Texas will
test on Saturday May 2nd, between 1800 and 2359 hours CDT (2300 - 0459
UTC)
using voice modulation with code ID's where possible. Station will be
operating
into .48 wavelength vertical w/ approx 1 kW power. Tapes are welcome.
Any correspondance should be addressed to: Mr. Hue Beavers - Chief
Engineer
c/o, KLIF, 3500 Maple Ave. #1600, Dallas, TX 75219. Reception reports
will
be verified by letter. NOTE: Return postage appreciated. E-mail:
hbeavers@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, attached is an excerpt from Mr.Beavers' message explaining why the
test could not
be delayed until later in the month to allow time for publication in the
printed DX bulletins.
You will also notice that he is offering to test the 950 facility, as
well.  I will pass along
details as they become available.

73,

J.D. Stephens