Re: [HCDX]: 1640kHz station unmasked! (fwd)

Re: [HCDX]: 1640kHz station unmasked! (fwd)

Paul,

	Sounds like a "free-radiate" station. WDKW 1630, Dundalk,Maryland
and KUTE 1610 Salt Lake City, Utah are classic examples.

See http://www.radiosystems.com/am/free.radiate.html for details
about this category of station.

73's
Bill