Re: [HCDX]: radio pirate Italy

>What is the suffix: .xls?? What kind of file is it?

Excel spreadsheet.

> Is it worth my while to
>try and figure out how to translate it for a Macintosh???

Ought to work if you have Excel installed.
Might work if you have other database program able to import Excel files.

Still kind of stupid to send attachments like this.
Only gives email recipients a lot of trouble.
Personally I just hit the Delete button, as it is too much trouble to get
the attached info, even when knowing what to do.

Hermod Pedersen
Nordic Shortwave Center <http://ww.nordicdx.com/>