[HCDX]: Budget cuts radio N.Z. International

[HCDX]: Budget cuts radio N.Z. International

A reminder to D.X.ers worldwide. It only costs $1.3 Million NZ with a staff
of 12 to run Radio N.Z. International. Pacific Island nations rely on the
short wave service of R.N.Z.I. for weather information in the cyclone
season, and news of what is happening around the Pacific. It would be a
very short sighted move to shut down the station and we believe a shortwave
service is worthy of public expenditure.	        Write now of your concern
to the Prime Minister HON. MRS. JENNY SHIPLEY, PARLIAMENT BUILDINGS,
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND.  This message from Peter J. Grenfell, 11 Sussex
Street, Weston, OAMARU, NEW ZEALAND. Member N.Z. Radio D.X. League ,  N.Z.
Radio D.X. Assn.
--
73's   Peter J.