Re: [HCDX]: Help please (PDF-Files)

05.05.1998 14:38 Uhr christoph@ratzer antwortet:
hermod.pedersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>I have attempted to download this Acrobat PDF file a number of times but I
>find I can't read past the first few pages without getting errors.

Also the same problem here in Salzburg, download (last week) is OK but I
cannot open the file. Using here the latest Acrobat Reader 3.01, same
problem also with the complete Acrobat 3.0 Software, all with excellent
Power Macintosh Computers in my company (9600/300 MacOS 8.1) And the same
problem with a Windows NT PC... I produce since last year PDF Files, most
for publishing, and NEVER see this problems!

73 de Christoph Ratzer, OE2CRM

christoph@xxxxxxxxx ---------------------- www.elitas.com/adxboe

Member:  ADXB-OE Austria.  DSWCI Denmark.  Medium Wave Circle UK.
RX:  Watkins Johnson HF1000.  Icom R9000.  Collins 51S-1 + R390A.
ANT: RFSystems DXOne Pro. Alpha Delta Slooper. Kiwa MW Loop. LWs.