[HCDX]: R Imperativa, Cuzco

I wonder if anyone can help me with a mailing address for Radio Imperativa,
Cuzco, 1000kHz. I heard the station last year and have been hoping for an
address to pop up to no avail.

This freq was used in Cuzco by R Macchu Picchu, and I guess it's a new
operation. Chuck Hutton, when wandering around the Peruvian highlands in a
year or so ago, noted an open carrier on this channel so presumably this
operation has come on air since then.

73s Paul

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

Join me for the latest tuning tips for the South Pacific on Radio New
Zealand
International during "Mailbox", fortnightly broadcasts, Monday 0430z on
17675kHz and 1130z on 9795kHz (6100kHz from May 3rd), repeated the
following Thursday 0830z on 9795kHz (6100kHz from May 3rd) and Friday at
1930z on 11735kHz (9875kHz from May 3rd).

Next Broadcasts: Starting Mondays, April 27th, May 11th and 25th,
repeated on following days as above.

And on AWR's "Wavescan" commencing the third Sunday of the month (see
www.awr.org for frequency schedule), repeated at 0700z on ZLXA Print
Disabled Radio the first Monday of the month, on 1602kHz, 3935kHz and
5960kHz alternate 7290kHz.