Re: [HCDX]: Ferrite loop for MW

Richard Jary asked ferrite loop info... Incidentally,
I happen to have photocopies of the article you probably
have seen: Elektor Electronics July/August 1994:
SMALL LOOP ANTENNAS FOR MW AM BCB, LF AND VLF RECEPTION
by Joseph J.Carr. It's a six pages long story, where on
page 4 is presented a coupled ferri-loop.

I scanned this page onto my webpage. Now, my homepages
are under a serious reconstruction, so I can't guarantee
how long this address will be valid, but anyway look at

http://www.sci.fi/~jln/dx/loop.htm

I have never tried ferrite loop myself, though it looks
very interesting. No real motivation, I guess.

Jari Lehtinen
Lahti, Finland