[HCDX]: Unid Voice of Palestine 1080 kHz

[HCDX]: Unid Voice of Palestine 1080 kHz

Hello clandestine fans!  I was able catch the "Voice of Palestine" in Finland on 1080 kHz on June 10th. Identification in AA at 1958 UTC. Does anyone have ideas on its transmitter site or country? As far as I know this service is being relayed via various Arabic countries and quite many of them have an outlet on this frequency according to WRTH.

Best regards from Jarvenpaa, Finland.

Vesa-Jussi Rinkinen