Re: [HCDX]: QSL TNZ

Hello,

>It seems, he
>even somehow managed to get the cards to Zanzibar since today I
>already received one of those newly designed qsl cards from them ! It
>was stamped with station seal and signed by A.M.Said. Together with it
>I received a copy of a thank you letter to Guido in Belgium. Quote
>'This will mark another era to Radio DX listening club because we will
>be able to supply the needed qsls all over the world.' Radio Tanzania
>Zanzibar called me 'a real gentleman' in their letter. But its easy to
>spread a message on the net, but not so easy to deliver cards to
>Zanzibar.

Designing and printing the card was the easy part indeed. Delivery was
tougher. Although I've sent the packed by priority registered mail with
delivery confirmation, it is in that kind of countries still not certain
that the parcel will arrive. So part of the honour goes in this case also to
the honesty of the postman ;-)

Another point that attracted my attention was the fact that VoTanazania sent
also a card to M.Schoech although I only mentioned his name in my report
(without other coordinates). They took the effort to look up his address. So
they are keeping file of the incoming reception reports. Maybe our reception
reports are in this decade still valuable, contrary to what some stations
are trying to let us believe...