[HCDX]: (Weitergel.) QSL Information page

[HCDX]: (Weitergel.) QSL Information page

Information Web page about  QSL cards :

QSL Information Page (QSL-Informations and Pictures):
http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/2594/geo-qsl.htm

Since this morning I'm presenting a new version of
my web page other DXers qsl cards. I'll not only
show nice pictures of my own 'I'm-so very-pround'
qsl cards but I compiled QSL informations from
various free sources on the internet and arranged
this information into an alphabetical order. The source
is allways given below the information.

I'm not yet ready with that pages (I intend to arrange
the aviable information for each station even in a
chronological order) and I intend to include info from
other mags, too.

Your comments and critics are welcome. For intance
about the question of further links (a separate link to
each station inside one country ?) or about the layout
(At the moment I'm still using normal 'text').
Of course even your contributions are welcome !

Hope you'll find this informations useful ! There is
so much already known by others - but one don't know
where to look for ..Hope you'll find something for
yourself on my pages !

Martin - schoechi@xxxxxxxxx

Martin Schoech - Post Box 1136 - 06201 Merseburg - Deutschland
Pirate Radio Page (PIRATEN.WDB address list):
http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/2594/geo-pir.htm
Clandestine Radio Page (CLANDESTINE RADIO WATCH):
http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/2594/geo-cla.htm