[HCDX]: question..

Hallo Jary..

 j> Noted RFPI with a good signal on 6980 AM last night 0822-1030+
 j> UTC from just north of Sydney, Australia. Fair tonight at 0945
 j> as well. Using an old Sony ICF6800W Communications Receiver
 j> with a T2FD (Folded Dipole) antenna cut for a low of 75mb.
I think we can't receive this signal here in the Netherlands but I will try..
Last year I was in Sydney and I had a portable receiver with me.. and it was nice to hear your local stations..

Is the Australian Radio DX Club a big Club?

I have a friend in Coffs Harbour.. what can she do to get an Internet connection?
She is just a newcomer so any help is welcome.

All the best to you..

Hans..