[HCDX]: DX-Introduction

                           Dear hard-core members,

This is the first time I deliver tips for hard-core dx,but first I
like to introduce myself: I am RUUD VOS,37 years old and active with
the dx hobby since 1980 about.
I have most pleasure in tropical bands,especially latin-america,with
more as 40 QSL's from PERU,like Radio Agricultura 1590,and many
others.
But longwave radio beacons and mediumwave broadcasting stations have
also my interest,with the QSL's of course.
I have also much contact with MICHIEL SCHAAY,he helped me a lott to
start on internet,and he is really a nice person,and knows very much
about our fine hobby,MICHIEL for me he is a DX library!!!!!
I hope to have much pleasure with hard-core,with some contacts with
other members.
All the best and 73!

RUUD VOS