RE: [HCDX]: MW: test on 1071 kHz

Hi,

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]namens PPijpers
Verzonden: woensdag 29 juli 1998 19:04
Aan: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [HCDX]: MW: test on 1071 kHz

>Short message: new station on 1071 kHz, probably transmitting
>from France. Still a mystery up till now or.......
>Good reception in the western part of the Netherlands, especially
>via groundwave.
>Maybe old hat for the reader, maybe not, so for what it's worth.

Strong signal here in the eastpart of the Netherlands too, while typing this
at 20:09 UTC. Tina Turner song, then short announcement in French and
English, and then "Man of Action", the famous Radio northsea International
tune. Have seen this reported in several newsgroups as "radio Flandria".
Station has been heard in the UK, Denmark, and other countries. Check
rec.radio.shortwave, I've seen some messages about this station there.

73',

Mark Veldhuis