Sv: [HCDX]: MW: test on 1071 kHz - Radio Flandria?

Sv: [HCDX]: MW: test on 1071 kHz - Radio Flandria?

VERY interesting new development. I get it here here in Denmark quite well
too with non-stop music.

According to old WRTH's 1071 kHz is a mere 40 kW from Lille - but it may be
more now??  Radio Flandria is a Belgium cabel radio station - also heard on
the same subcarrier on Eutelsat as Radio 538, Sky Radio International and
other private Dutch stations.

73's
Stig Hartvig Nielsen

This is from alt.radio.uk and may be of interest: