[HCDX]: WWW links to Japanese Stations

Hello,

I became tired to outdated link lists and notoriously
inaccurate URL:s printed on WRTH, so I had to compile
myself a new link list to Japanese stations. I even
found some brand new webpages - at least I haven't seen
any clue of them anywhere before. (Aomori BC, R Fukushima, etc.)

Of course, if you haven't installed Japanese fonts, most
of the pages are gibberish to you, but so what. Even when
the text can be seen in kanji, most of us couldn't understand
it either... ;-) But the pages are colourful and funny.
Have a look:

http://www.sci.fi/~jln/lrh/jpwww.htm

Any additions and corrections are welcome! The URL:s for
Tokai Radio and RF Radio Nippon, for example, are still missing.
www.tokai.co.jp can tell you everything about Tokai Rubber
Company, but I think that's not what we want to know... :-)

(And while you are at it, try to brush up your Finnish with
the other pages of Lahti Radio Hobbyists.)

Best 73's
Jari Lehtinen
Lahti, Finland